Finish First with Riskbot®.
Riskbot® G4 Pre-Trade Risk Control and Market Gateway Appliance enables firms to trade electronically on a distributed basis with industry-leading performance.
Truth in Statistics - Riskbot® Performance.
Few vendors selling high performance trading equipment disclose latency
statistics. Hyannis Port Research is committed to honest and accurate
disclosure of our performance statistics and the methods used to collect
This allows our clients to make informed purchasing decisions.
The graph below shows the Riskbot Latency. At 360 nanoseconds Riskbot checks orders in less time than it takes a beam of light to travel 400 feet.
- Virtually No Jitter - Absolute Determinism
- Latency Does Not Degrade Under Load
- Peak Burst Throughput 12 Million Messages/Second (Line Rate 10 Gig E)
- Average Throughput 100 Thousand Messages/Second
- Packet Size Does Not Matter Latency Same For Single And Multiple
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Industry-leading latency
- High-volume, real-time risk calculations (Pre-trade, At-trade
- Regulatory compliance (fully satisfies SEC Rule 15c3-5)
- Non-invasive installation (requires minimal or no system
- Compatible with other systems (API supports integrating
Riskbot® G4 with clients existing risk system)
- 10GbE with support of native market protocols
SELECTED RISKBOT® G4 RISK CHECKS*:
- Distributed buying power tracking
- REG SHO - Threshold security tracking/ETB or HTB for short sale
- Position tracking for settable concentration limits
- Restricted stock disable (per account)
- "Fat finger" tests - Settable maximum order value, maximum order
quantity, maximum per-share price
- Clearly Erroneous test
- Frequency of Orders - Runaway Algorithm Test
- Total faults
Attract the most sophisticated, performance-sensitive trading customers.
Manage all remote client trading activity and credit exposure in real time.
Centralize and simplify your high-performance, real-time trading technology needs.